Hennepin County campuses join forces in the Environmental Student Leaders Action Network
The University of Minnesota is joining Augsburg, Minneapolis College of Art and Design, Minneapolis Community and Technical College and the North Hennepin Community College in a pilot Environmental Student Leaders Action Network.
Twenty students in five teams from colleges & universities in Hennepin County will develop a behavior change project along with students from five other colleges & universities in Hennepin County. This is a pilot project funded by a Hennepin County Green Partners grant.
This opportunity includes:
- registration for the Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education (AASHE) conference October 25-27,
- four networking dinner meetings with students from other schools
- coaching on leading a behavior change project, which your student team will design & complete by March 2016,
- funding to help with your team’s behavior change project
- $100 gift card for each team member upon completion of your project.
Augsburg + Minneapolis College of Art and Design + Minneapolis Community & Technical College + North Hennepin Community College
Funding for this project was provided by Hennepin County through the Green Partners environmental education program. The Green Partners program supports organizations to educate, motivate and empower Hennepin County residents to take action in their daily lives to protect and improve the environment.
Contact Mary Oldham at email@example.com any questions.