Dene Ch’anié (‘the path we walk’): Indigenous Perspectives on Planetary Health
March 3 @ 11:30 am - 12:45 pmFree
Hosted by the University of Minnesota School of Nursing this presentation will discuss Indigenous perspectives on planetary health and greater sustainability movements through the Dëne Sųłıné concept of Dene Ch’anie.
Click here to learn more and to register!
- Dr. Nicole Redvers, ND, MPH, co-founder and chair of the Arctic Indigenous Wellness Foundation
- Tadd M. Johnson, University of Minnesota Duluth, director of the Tribal Sovereignty Institute and director of Graduate Studies in the American Indian Studies Department
- Raul Aguilar Jr., UMN Senior Coordinator for the Circle of Indigenous Nations student services office
- Bell Museum
- Center for Spirituality and Healing
- Circle of Indigenous Nations
- Institute on the Environment
- Office for Equity and Diversity
- Office for Public Engagement