- This event has passed.
South Central Crops and Marketing Seminar
March 4 @ 9:00 am - 12:15 pmFree
Hear IonE Associate, Anna Cates speak at the South Central Crops and Marketing Seminar, hosted by University of Minnesota Extension, Minnesota Corn, and Minnesota Soybean. Register for this free seminar here!
For more information on the topics, click here.
- Grain Marketing – Ed Usset, UMN
- MN Corn/Soybean Updates – Joe Smentek & Amanda Bilek
- New & Old Diseases of Corn/Soybeans – Dean Malvick, UMN
- Weed Control Research – Tom Hoverstad, UMN
- ESN: Viable Nitrogen Source? – Fabian Fernandez, UMN
- Cover Crops for Water Management – Anna Cates, UMN
- NRCS Overview of Programs – Chris Schmidt, NRCS
- Q&A and Wrap Up