Boreas Leadership Program Staff
The Boreas Leadership Team
The Boreas leadership team is composed of students from across the University who are interested in engaging more deeply with Boreas. Leadership team members develop relationships across campus, and practice their leadership skills. They also gain access to a more in-depth cohort experience within Boreas and are expected to have a deeper commitment to the program.
- Develop relationships with an interdisciplinary team of student leaders.
- Practice and reflect on leadership skills and development.
- Gain priority access to Boreas workshops and seminars.
- Participate in regular team meetings (approximately monthly plus optional social events).
- Devise strategy on evolving the Boreas community which includes event planning and developing opportunities for alumni engagement.
- Promote Boreas programs and opportunities in your social network and home college.
- Regularly take part in Boreas programming.
- Be a registered University of Minnesota graduate student or post-doctoral fellow.
- Be interested in changing the world.
- Complete a short application.