The Institute on the Environment is excited to announce the second-year expansion of the Institute on the Environment Undergraduate Leaders Program. This program prepares the University of Minnesota’s most promising undergraduate environmental leaders to be interdisciplinary solution-makers on global environmental challenges.
Mentoring is an important part of developing new leadership skills. This year the leaders program will be welcoming 15 participants who will each benefit greatly from the time, advice and connections of a mentor.
If you are interested in supporting the next generation of environmental change-makers, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your interest.
- Four one-hour meetings over the course of the U’s academic year
- Each meeting’s location and agenda will be decided by mentor/mentee pairs at the beginning of the program in October
- One Year-end Event will be held on the evening of April 11th at the Institute on the Environment
- Share the story of your career path
- Introduce your mentee to others in your field
- Explain what sustainability means in your work
Questions? Contact email@example.com