You can help provide secure, sustainable and economic solutions to global grand challenges related food and land use, clean water, renewable energy, vibrant ecosystems and more by making a philanthropic gift to the Institute on the Environment.
- Provide scholarships to students to envision and launch successful social businesses through the Acara Impact Entrepreneurship program.
- Equip students and postdoctoral fellows with skills they need to become environmental and sustainability leaders through the Boreas Leadership program.
- Provide undergraduates with opportunities to connect society and the environment through the Sustainability Education program.
- Advance the future of environmental media and support emerging environmental journalists through our award-winning Ensia magazine.
- Enable understanding of links between land use changes and water resources through the Global Water Initiative.
- Improve our understanding of land use changes and enhance our ability to balance human needs with environmental stewardship through our Global Landscapes Initiative.
- Increase our ability to protect critical ecosystems by supporting the Natural Capital Project.
- Help us advance partnerships and collaborations aimed at improving the sustainability of global supply chains through the NorthStar Initiative for Sustainable Enterprise.
Please give now — and help move Minnesota and the world from global challenges to game-changing solutions.