- Pandas and agricultural best practices at IonE
- Acara: from idea to enterprise
- 8 things we learned about a clean water future
- The Big Boreas Booya bash
- Resilient community on the rise
Deadline is Friday, Oct. 31 for the Dow SISCA Challenge. Graduate interdisciplinary projects that exhibit potential for solving world challenges and involve innovative thinking and excellence in research are eligible for a $10,000 grand prize and a $2,500 runner-up prize.
IonE discovers solutions to Earth’s most pressing environmental problems by conducting transformative research, developing the next generation of global leaders and building world-changing partnerships. See more
Join us on Wednesdays at noon when Frontiers in the Environment Big Questions tackles the future of cities, food security, elections, corporate influence and so much more.