- The Big Boreas Booya bash
- What does a sustainable clean water future look like?
- Resilient community on the rise
- Six things we learned about valuing nature
- Earth science for your viewing pleasure
Grant deadlines approaching: Proposals for IonE’s fall 2014 Mini Grants are being accepted from students, staff and faculty from across the U of M system until Oct. 26. Applications for Dow SISCA grants for graduate transdisciplinary projects are due Oct. 31.
IonE discovers solutions to Earth’s most pressing environmental problems by conducting transformative research, developing the next generation of global leaders and building world-changing partnerships. See more
Join us on Wednesdays at noon when Frontiers in the Environment Big Questions tackles the future of cities, food security, elections, corporate influence and so much more.