- 10 things we learned about biodiversity and climate change
- Twin Cities heat island study yields surprises
- Vines inhibit forests’ ability to store CO2
- 5 things we learned about spatial thinking and environmental challenges
- Turning to India for insights on water use
IonE is accepting proposals for Renewable Development Fund grants of up to $250,000 for research related to the generation of renewable electricity in Minnesota. Submit letter of intent by Monday, Nov. 23, 5 p.m.
IonE discovers solutions to Earth’s most pressing environmental problems by conducting transformative research, developing the next generation of global leaders and building world-changing partnerships. More >
A new art exhibit, SAMEE — Sustainable Acts: Mother Earth’s Embrace — opened at IonE’s Commons: Meeting & Art Space October 22. The exhibit aims to spark environmental and social justice conversation between artists and scientists.