- Frontiers April 29: Can conservation be motivated by real-time visual feedback?
- Oil and gas extraction drives ecosystem loss
- Featured Fellow: Industrial Ecologist Tim Smith
- Study: Plants’ ability to absorb CO2 limited
- 6 things we learned about managing pandemic threats
The three candidates for Institute on the Environment director will give public talks April 21, 28 and 29 at various University of Minnesota Twin Cities campus locations. Friends of IonE are encouraged to attend. More >
IonE discovers solutions to Earth’s most pressing environmental problems by conducting transformative research, developing the next generation of global leaders and building world-changing partnerships. More >
Please join us for “Music in a Changing Climate,” a free public event exploring the intersection of music, humanities and the environment. Wed., April 29, 4–5:30 p.m. in Northrop Auditorium’s Best Buy Theater. More >