- Energy Transition Lab will be hub of innovation
- Featured Fellow: Computer Scientist Tian He
- Study: Ag production contributes to CO2 spikes
- Can computers protect us from swine flu?
- U of M students attend national sustainability summit
The Resilient Communities Project is accepting proposals from communities for a year-long partnership with the U of M for 2015-16. The partner will leverage University expertise on community-identified sustainability projects. Application deadline is Feb. 13, 2015.
IonE discovers solutions to Earth’s most pressing environmental problems by conducting transformative research, developing the next generation of global leaders and building world-changing partnerships. See more
Through incisive storytelling, provocative commentaries, compelling images and engaging multimedia, Ensia showcases solutions to the Earth’s biggest environmental challenges. Browse online or sign up for the weekly e-newsletter.