- Five things we learned about food safety
- Making plastic more sustainable
- Shining new light on trees and CO2
- Study: Pollinators play vital role in human nutrition
- Acara alum furnishes sustainable solutions to Uganda
IonE’s fall 2014 Mini Grant competition is now open. Students, staff and faculty from across the U of M system are encouraged to apply for up to $3,000 in funding for innovative, transdisciplinary projects that have an environmental connection. Grant proposals are due Oct. 26.
IonE discovers solutions to Earth’s most pressing environmental problems by conducting transformative research, developing the next generation of global leaders and building world-changing partnerships. See more
“How can the University of Minnesota assist the energy transition?” is the big question to be discussed at this Wednesday’s Frontiers in the Environment talk, when attendees will get a peek into the recently launched Energy Transition Lab.